Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OH HAI (And quotes as well)

Oh hai! I missed posting on Monday so you get a poster and quotes. Double bonus. Take some exalted humor at the expense of this essence burning twilight caste solar. Also take some quotes from my saturday game folks. They haven't starred here for a few times.

Clementine: (( Helena, do you have dimensional anchor prepared? ))
Helena: (( nope, it's too high level so it was clogging up my slots ))

* Steely Dan rolls: 1d20-1 intimidaaaaate => 7 - 1 = 6
Steely Dan: (( I am not intimidating at all ))
Nelven: Yes very intimating, Dan
* Clementine rolls: d20-1 intimidate => 2 - 1 = 1
* Clementine is even less intimidating XD
Steely Dan: (( at least I am more intimidating than an old lady! ))

* Clementine rolls: d20-5 move silently... => 1 - 5 = -4
Clementine: (( WOW! ))
Helena: (( I think you just farted ))
Steely Dan: (( hahaha ))
Clementine: (( I think you're right XD ))
LooneyDM: (( her armor clangs ))
Steely Dan: (( that's like, the loudest fart ever ))
Steely Dan: (( not a little *fffrt* ))
Clementine: (( I shouldn't have had that bean burrito. ))
Steely Dan: (( it's a *PTHTHTHHHHBBBBTTT!!!* ))
* BEC rolls: 1d20+6 move silently => 1 + 6 = 7
Helena: (( In fact I think that should count as an attack ))
Steely Dan: (( SONIC DAMAGE ))
Helena: (( does everyone have gas today? ))
Atargatis: (( ... Luckily, I can't be heard over the sound of Clementine ))

Helena: (( I feel like enlarging Atar ))
LooneyDM: (( go for it ))
Atargatis: (( Don't enlarge me while I'm out of the room! ))
Helena: (( oh so don't? ))
Atargatis: (( ...I suppose now that I'm back in the room you can proceed ))

Clementine: (( 4d8 damage is probably a bit much to ask you to take XD ))
Atargatis: (( In character, I would be unspeakably pissed ))

Steely Dan: (( Steely is chaotic ))
Clementine: (( chaotic... what? ))
LooneyDM: (( chaotic drunk ))

* Steely Dan sets the rule book on fire
* Atargatis roasts marshmellows over the rule book

Helena: (( an area dispel's going to blast your gear :/ ))
Atargatis: (( ... I wuv my gear ))

Nelven: (( i toss something out of my bag of tricks ))
Steely Dan: (( it's a big black dildo that reeks of Axe ))

LooneyDM: (( thems the rules ))
Steely Dan: (( SCREW THE RULES I HAVE GLITTER ))

Steely Dan: (( whatever I'm gonna try and mountain hammer this guy ))
* Steely Dan rolls: 1d20+19 => 2 + 19 = 21
Steely Dan: (( OH COME ON ))
Steely Dan: (( WHAT ))
Nelven: (( X3 ))
Steely Dan: (( WHY ))
Steely Dan: (( that doesn't even hit him does it ))
LooneyDM: (( you're off...by 1 ))
Steely Dan: (( I have a +19 modifier and I can't hit anything ))
Helena: (( :x ))
Steely Dan: (( goddammit ))
Steely Dan: (( I'm done but I'm NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT ))

Helena: (( « 1d20+10 = 20 + 10 = 30 » poke ))
Helena: (( BAHAHAHA ))
LooneyDM: (( hit and crit ))
Steely Dan: (( REALLLY??? ))
Steely Dan: (( ;_; ))
Clementine: (( poor steely ))
LooneyDM: (( bitches be stealin' all steely's crits ))

Steely Dan: Ah'm covered in glitter
Helena: "Sparkly Dan?"

Clementine: "Hmph. Werewolf. You're screwed."

Atargatis: "I'm not sure I can promise that when I'm all big and furry. If I transform, try not to look tasty."

Clementine: "That's okay, dearie. Being all hairy and slobbery can't be that bad.... really......."
Clementine: "We can play fetch!"
Nelven: "I like dogs..."

* Clementine peers at Atargatis.
Clementine: "Sit?"
Clementine: "Stay?"
Clementine: "Speak!"
Atargatis: "Shut the hell up."
LooneyDM: (( clementine is a mean old lady ))
Atargatis: (( And I'm a mean younger-lady! We'll be the bestest friends ))

* Clementine casts Owl's Wisdom on Atargatis.
Clementine: "You're going to feel wiser for a bit here..."
Atargatis: "Huh... I really do!"
Atargatis: "And now I just feel like I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life."
Clementine: "Don't worry, that'll fade."
Atargatis: "Good."

Helena: "Clem, this thing is obviously right up your alley."
Clementine: I have an alley?
* Clementine looks momentarily confused.
Steely Dan: Aye, it's between yer legs
Steely Dan: ye ken
VortDM: (( dirty ))
Clementine: ...
Steely Dan: (( Dan is a bad bad feegle ))
Helena: "Dan, do you want to know what it's like to have a hot chocolate highway?"

Helena: (( SUDDENLY, BUGBEAR SWORDSAGES MATERIALIZE NEXT TO NELVEN ))
Clementine: (( ..... ))
Nelven: (( dont do that X3 ))

Helena: "Nelven, you caught something around the corner."
Steely Dan: (( that's the popcorn ))

LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment