Monday, March 5, 2012

PC Titles

Do you ever have those days when inspiration avoids you.  Today was one of those days for me.  Then I read all my comics and this one jumped out at me.  I won't say you have to love Girl Genius but if you don't there may be something wrong with you.  This panel in particular really got me thinking about the titles that PCs give themselves, along with the titles that the NPCs give them.  After all, you can't really blame the DMs.  After having all their NPC and city names connected with something absurd or even scatological they deserve a little fun themselves.  Of course you have to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand or the PC will object.  But then who's really complaining.  Oh right, the PCs.

Random note:   I'm on twitter now   I comment very randomly but mostly entirely about RPG.  Follow me if that's your sort of thing.

Art from Girl Genius
LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment