Pointing out that forest fires occur naturally will not make the druid less upset
7) I may not set the bard on fire for the sole purpose of making "flaming" jokes at his expense.
8) I will stop referring to the halfling as kindling.
9) While fire is a versatile problem solving tool, setting the rogue on fire does not improve his sneaking ability.
10) I may not set enemies on fire as an intimidation technique.
11) Especially if I have no way to extinguish the fire.
12) I may not try to set records in the "Most enemies set on fire in an encounter" category
13) This goes double if it is a social encounter
15) If the DM includes monsters with fire resist in the encounter, I will not complain about having to use one of the "boring" elements (aka cold, lightning, or sonic).
16) I am not allowed to make a knowledge (flammability) check upon entering a building.
17) I do not receive xp for anything killed in any tavern, brothel, stable, castle, or forest fires I start.
18) I may not refluff my energy ray power as coming from my eyes, mouth, or any other orifice on my body.
There may be more on this later.
Art from GIS for "Pyro"