Monday, June 21, 2010

Casual Players

Casual players. Only such as these would come up with a gag like the BALLS OF VECNA! No more needs to be said about the demotivator. Other than *snip snip* All my current players in my Saturday game are approximately this crazy. It's where most of the quotes originate. My other groups are certainly getting into the act. I think some of them are just doing it for the quotage. I don't blame them. Some days I only run games for the quotage. It makes games lots of fun. I entirely appreciate casual players, whom make up the majority of my one current group. Though calling them casual players at this point may be a bit of a misnomer as I've run games for several of them for the past 3-4 years running. Oh well. They still have the new player smell. What? Don't look at me like that.

Art from here
LooneyDM *slips away*

No comments:

Post a Comment