Monday, May 31, 2010

Flesh to Stone

Killing your enemies is so bland. You can do so much better than a few fatal flesh wounds. Which is why the flesh to stone spell was invented. Much like freezing your enemies in carbonite you can have a pleasant reminder of your defeated enemies without the mess of a skeletal decaying trophy. It has the added benefit of allowing pigeons to crap on their heads like the poor statue is experiencing in the motivator for today. Or you could chip little bits off and glue them back on in other places. Your enemies will look incredibly classy with their nose attached to their ass or their head stuck between their knees.
I sadly haven't had a chance to use flesh to stone on my enemies, or even my players yet. Thus I lack amusing anecdotes about its usage. I leave that as an exercise for the reader.

Art from here
LooneyDM *out*

No comments:

Post a Comment