Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Of quotes and men.

Dancing Lemurs! Now that I have your attentions I would like to make a statement about introductions. I hate them. Here are quotes from my family game. This should let you know what sort of family I hail from.

DM: (( Give me a will save. ))
Loperdos: (( Can I use reflex instead? ))
DM: (( No. ))
*Loperdos rolls: d20+1 => 3+1 = 4
Loperdos: (( Fuck. ))

*DM rolls: d20+5 swill save => 11+5 = 16

DM as Medium Abberation (sickies): BLAH BLAH BLAH GARBLE GURBLE!
Druten: (( Rhymes with gerbil. ))
DM: (( That's what he had for lunch. ))

Loperdos: "Since no one else has the cajones to do anything about doors..."
Loperdos: ( I take it no one else knows spanish )
Druten: ( Spanish doesn't exist in D&D )

DragonDM: ( How does the tortle have +11 to listen with no ears? )

Kanoa: "More buttons, come on more buttons"

LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment